CAREER AT PHYTOBIOTICSWe are looking for you
Product Manager (m|f|d)
Full time, Eltville, Germany
Who we are
A global leader in research, development, manufacturing and distribution of high quality performance additives for: Animal nutrition, Crop production, Bioenergy fermentation.
A family owned company with more than 190 employees in 20 branch offices and 3 production facilities, serving more than 70 countries.
To maintain our growth, we are looking for a driven Product Manager.
As Product Manager, you are part of a talented, innovative, and dynamic team. You are responsible for the management of feed additives from product launch throughout their life cycle. You interact closely with colleagues in other teams, especially Product Developers, International Sales, Marketing. You report to the Global Head of Product Development and Product Management.
- Head product launch & manage product lifecycle
- Plan and establish campaigns to go-to-market and promote own product
- Ensure proper product positioning to meet company’s objectives
- Collaborate with Product Development and Marketing to translate research results into technical tools to support the sales team
- Provide worldwide product training and support to sales managers, distributors and customers
- Technical product communication (lectures at industry events, technical articles)
- Provide market, product and competitor analysis
- Support Product Registrations from a technical point of view
- You hold a master’s degree in agricultural sciences, veterinary science, veterinary medicine or equivalent experience in nutritional feed additives
- You are a motivated team player who takes initiative with a can do positive attitude
- You are an excellent communicator. Proficient in English, one more language would be an advantage
- You have a business-driven mind, good analytical skills and a structured approach in innovative projects
- You feel very comfortable working in an international business environment with excellent collaborative skills
- You are willing to travel globally (25 %)
What we offer
- A dynamic and friendly environment
- Well established, culturally diverse growing company
- An interesting and stimulating task
- Exciting and innovative projects
- Family atmosphere
If you think you are the person we are looking for and would like to work with us, simply send your application to Andrea Burger: email@example.com